- Place of Origin: Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Brand Name: Harris
- Model Number: RF-5800-MP
SpecificationsThe Harris RF-5800H-MP is the most advanced HF manpack radio available today.
Citadel encryption provides secure voice and data.
Programmable hardware platform
Supports high-performance waveforms today and tomorrow.
Advanced ECCM waveforms
Serial-tone frequency hopping greatly improves communications reliability in a jammed environment.
The STANAG 4539 and MIL-STD-188-110B compliant, 9600 bps serial tone modem maximizes the throughput of messages, images, situational awareness, and other data.
Removable keypad display unit
Provides radio control for operations on the move.
Embedded GPS receiver
An embedded GPS receiver delivers accurate position reports and provides time synchronization for ECCM and ALE waveforms.
Intuitive Man-Machine Interface (MMI)
Programmable system presets for one-button operation.
Automatic antenna tuning
Internal tuning unit automatically matches a wide variety of whip, dipole, and long-wire antennas.
Automatic Link Establishment (ALE)
Advanced ALE simplifies HF operation by quickly and automatically selecting an acceptable channel.
Robust digital voice
Advanced MELP digital voice significantly improves secure communications range, reliability, and quality.
- Leading HF technology - Harris sets the standard for reliable long-haul HF communication for tactical requirements.
- The RF-5800H-MP features Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) and high performance Third Generation ALE (3G) to provide superior linking and error-free data performance.
- Advanced frequency hopping – ensures consistent, secure communications even in the presence of jamming.
- Assured high-quality voice and data – combination of MELP technology and serial tone modem ensure maximum quality and range even over poor quality channels.
- Software-Defined Platform - Enables upgrading to future waveforms, feature enhancements, or unique customer encryption algorithms.
- Highly-Secure - Citadel® ASIC provides digital voice and data encryption using either a Harris-standard or a customer-unique algorithm.
- AES Encryption provides the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) adopted by the U.S. Government.
- Military-grade durability - Field-proven design meets MIL-STD-810G requirements.
Frequency Range: 1.6 to 59.999 MHz
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
- Land Mobile Radio
- Digital Radios
- PMR 446
- Military Radios
- Satellite Communications
- Accessories for Communications
- Asia Pacific
- MOTOTRBO Digital
- Intrinsically Safe
- Mission Critical
- Two Way Radios Portables
- Two Way Radios Mobiles
- Repeater Station
- Base Station
- Radio Communication
- Communication System